On this page
Our Incentives for Zero-Emission Vehicles (iZEV) Program database contains up-to-date information on the number of incentives offered and the total dollar values of these incentives since the start of the iZEV Program on May 1, 2019.
About the data
You can search for iZEV data by:
- Province/territory or all of Canada
- New: Province/territory and postal code of the dealership each vehicle was purchased/leased from
- Make and/or model (including model year)
- Engine type (i.e., 100% battery electric versus longer-range plug-in hybrids – both over and under 50 km of electric rangeFootnote 1.)
- New: recipient type (i.e., individual or organization and purchase or lease)
- A time period, including:
- A specific month
- Ranges of months (e.g., June 2020 to January 2021)
- Calendar year (January 1 to December 31)
- The Government of Canada's fiscal year (April 1 to March 31)
Request statistical data
iZEV Program data is available in a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file format. This format is compatible with most software products to produce spreadsheets for your personal use.
The Statistics on the Incentives for Zero-Emission Vehicles (iZEV) Program - Open Government Portal (canada.ca) link provides you with immediate access to the latest available iZEV Program statistics files.
The current data provides iZEV statistics up until February 28, 2023.
NOTE: The iZEV Program statistics are the latest available iZEV statistical data. We add new data each month, and existing data is subject to revisionFootnote 2.
Remaining iZEV funds
As of February 28, 2023, the Incentives for Zero-Emission Vehicles Program has $151,515,007Footnote 3 remaining in available funds for new purchase incentivesFootnote 4.
iMHZEV Program Statistics
Statistics on the Incentives for Medium- and Heavy-duty Zero-Emission Vehicles (iMHZEV) Program can be found here.