About the data
Our Incentives for Zero-Emission Vehicles (iZEV) Program database contains up-to-date information on the number of incentives offered and the total dollar values of these incentives since the start of the iZEV Program on May 1, 2019. You can search for iZEV data by:
- Province/territory or all of Canada
- Make and/or model
- Engine type (i.e., 100% battery electric versus plug-in hybrids – both over and under 15 kWh)
- A time period, including:
- A specific month
- Ranges of months (e.g., June 2020 to January 2021)
- Calendar year (January 1 to December 31)
- The Government of Canada's fiscal year (April 1 to March 31)
Request statistical data
iZEV Program data is available in a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file format. This format is compatible with most software products to produce spreadsheets for your personal use.
The current data provides iZEV statistics up until October 31, 2021.
NOTE: The iZEV Program statistics are the latest available iZEV statistical data. We add new data each month, and existing data is subject to revisionFootnote 1. To receive new data, you must submit a separate request each time.
Remaining iZEV funds
As of October 31, 2021, the Incentives for Zero-Emission Vehicles Program has $48,449,428 remaining in available funds for new purchase incentivesFootnote 2.