Current status: CLOSED
Transport Canada understands that supply chain issues have wide-ranging impacts and would like to hear the views of all Canadians. We want to continue this important conversation and gather additional comments, questions, and feedback from the public.
Join in: how to participate
Register at Let’s Talk Transportation to provide your comments on discussion questions. You can also upload a document through the Submission tab on Let’s Talk Supply Chains or send an email to TCSummit-SommetTC@tc.gc.ca.
Who is the focus of this consultation
All Canadians are invited to participate in the online consultations. Stakeholders with a particular interest may include:
- Multi-modal, logistics and transportation related industries/sectors,
- Labour organizations, agriculture and agri-food representatives, retail associations, manufacturers and exporters, natural resources and energy sector,
- Innovation and technology businesses.
Key questions for discussion
- What specific issues with supply chains would you like to bring to Transport Canada’s attention and why? Please provide specific details.
- Do you have any proposed solutions you would like to share? Please provide specific details.
- National Supply Chain Summit: What we heard report
- Ministers Alghabra, Bibeau, Champagne, Ng, O’Regan and Qualtrough hosted a National Summit to strengthen Canada’s supply chain
- Minister of Transport announces a National Supply Chain Summit
- National Trade Corridors Fund
- Sectoral Workforce Solutions Program
Tower C, Place de Ville
330 Sparks St.
Ottawa ON K1A 0N5