If you want to renew your enrollment, you must submit your annual compliance report before your decal expires.
You can renew your enrollment if there have been no changes to your vessel since the last time you filed a detailed compliance report.
- Download and fill in an annual compliance report
- Form 85-0482E (PDF, 825 KB) for a workboat or small passenger vessel
- Form 85-0514E (PDF, 837 KB) for a fishing vessel
- Email your completed report to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the nearest Transport Canada Marine Safety office to get a paper copy of the form
- Bring it home and it fill it out
- Bring the completed report and supporting documents back to the Marine Safety office, and submit them in person
If your vessel has changed since you last enrolled, you must submit a new detailed compliance report:
- Form 85-0475E (PDF 1.24 MB) for a small passenger vessel
- Form 85-0509E (PDF, 1.37 MB) for a small fishing vessel
Form 85-0525E (PDF, 1.7 MB) for a small tug
You can also request a copy by mail from the Marine Safety office. Once completed you can mail it back to the same office, submit it in person or email the form to email@example.com.
Make sure to keep a copy of the report onboard.