- Stakeholder Engagement
- Phase II: Arctic
- Phase II: Arctic New
- Phase II: Hazardous and Noxious Substances New
Submissions posted on this site reflect the views and opinions of the authors only and do not represent Government of Canada views or policy, or the views of the Tanker Safety Expert Panel. The Government of Canada and the Tanker Safety Panel Secretariat is not responsible for the accuracy and/or reliability of the information contained in the submissions.
These submissions are produced by authors who may not be subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
Submissions are posted alphabetically, in the language and format of the sender.
Questions regarding the posting of submissions can be directed to the Tanker Safety Panel Secretariat:
Tanker Safety Panel Secretariat
330 Sparks Street, Place de Ville Tower C (AAM)
Ottawa, ON K1A 0N5
- Arctic Regional Advisory Council PDF [3,533 KB] (23-May-14)
- Canadian Marine Pilots' Association PDF [439 KB] (16-May-13)
- Government of Manitoba, Transportation and Infrastructure PDF [71 KB] (15-May-14)
- Government of Nunavut, Department of Economic Development & Transportation Word [110 KB] (12-Jun-14)
- Government of Nunavut, Department of Environment PDF [169 KB] (16-May-14)
- Government of Québec, Department of Sustainable Development, Environment, and the Fight Against Climate Change PDF [106 KB] (25-Sept-14)
- Government of Yukon, Department of Environment PDF [901 KB] (15-May-14)
- Kitikmeot Inuit Association (KIA) PDF [110 KB] (16-May-14)
- Woodward Group of Companies Word [32 KB] (08-May-14)