Transport Publication - TP 15163 E (2015)
- Table of Contents
- Document Information
- 1.0 Introduction
- 2.0 Application
- 3.0 Ice Control Zones
- 4.0 Guidelines to be Onboard
- 5.0 Ice Advisor
- 6.0 Vessel Reporting
- 7.0 Compliance
- 8.0 Operational Practices
- 9.0 List of Appendices to these Guidelines
- 10.0 Publications Required to be Carried
- 11.0 Recommended References - Regulations - Publications
- 12.0 Transport Canada Ship Safety Bulletins
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
"A" - Description of Ice Control Zones
"B" - IMO Maritime Safety Committee Circular 504 "Guidance on design of sea inlets under slush ice conditions”
10.0 Publications Required to be Carried 3
Ice Navigation in Canadian Waters, published by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans.
Notices to Mariners, Annual Edition, Numbers 1 to 46, published by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans.
Radio Aids to Maine Navigation, Annua Edition, published by the Department of Fisheries and Oceans.
Sailing Directions, published by Canadian Hydrographic Service.
Tide and Current Tables, published by Canadian Hydrographic Service.
3 Charts and Nautical Publications Regulations, 1995 SOR/95-149 Return to reference 3